Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let Us Go Sit for the Last Time



 With these words, Queen Talin started the last ceremony at Throne room.




Let us go sit for the last time
Kara?
There is one thing I would like to have done, if any governess objects
Marta?

Yes Majesty

Come here Marta
You have served AYA so very well
Your work on the blog is just outstanding
You are one of the best people AYA has EVER had
I therefore as Queen

Blushes
Thank you Majesty

Give you the title in recognition of your hard work and dedication to our house

Senior Mistress

I don’t deserve this Majesty
Thanks for all




*** Applause ***

Congratulations Miss Marta!!!

***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********

Little time after she did again.

Now before I depart we have something to do
Kara?

Mistress Erin?

Yes Your Grace

Please rise and stand in front of your Queen and Her Grace




Miss Erin.....do you remember that time we talked up in the office about you becoming
an Aya Mistress?

I do Your Grace
Smiles

Do you remember how unsure you were....you felt you were not good enough

I remember
Well...
yes
you have turned out the be one hell of a Miss here
You are well loved and you work your ass off for us

Smiles. Thank you so much

You are loyal
You exemplify everything an Aya Miss should be

Thank you so much Your Grace
May I Kara?

Yes Majesty
Thank you
Erin
Yes Your Majesty
Smiles

Normally this needs to go throat the High Council
But I still rule this land
Smiles
I love to serve my family here

And sometimes I will make independent decisions
However I am not alone in this decision
Supreme Governess Kara agrees with me
You have served us so well
You are loyal, devoted, kind and attentive to all here

It has been an honor

You get involved and you have done so much to help Aya and promote us
it gives me great pleasure
To promote your AYA Senior Mistress
 
Thank you so much Your Majesty! Your Grace

 











** A P L  A U S E **
***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********
Oh congrats Miss Erin
Congratulations Sr Mistress Erin!!

AYA’s Family congratulates the new Senior Mistresses

By Marta

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new Senior Mistresses. So very deserved.

    Blows kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bittersweet day. I am grateful for the love I was shown, and wish healing, peace and a return of our Queen. Thank you to Supreme Governess Kara for her faith in me. Love you all bunches.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy Mistress!! Congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to two wonderful Mistresses!

    Yes...It was indeed a bittersweet moment. I'm sending good vibes to Our Queen and wish Her to recover fast.

    Love you,

    Solen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I wasn't there! Congrats to both Marta and Erin, both of you deserve this honor many times over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Miss Marta and Miss Erin! You both really do so much for AYA. You're also both just a pleasure to be around. I always look forward to seeing you when I'm able to get online.

    Queen Talin, thank you for being our queen. More specifically, thank you for giving me the push I needed to join AYA. While I'm sad about you leaving, I'm glad you're taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete