Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love at AYA

Today I marry Stacy Greymyst, a wedding that I certainly have fantasized about having four a long time, getting to be a bride, wearing a gown, having all the little bells and whistles that I yearned for when I was married in Real Life.  
 
Yes I did sneak a fitting in my own wifes wedding gown. It was just too hard to resist.  
 
I can't begin to tell you how many years, or how many times I would drive by bridal shops and just stare into the windows.  Dreaming of the day I would get to be a bride myself.  Well I might not get to physically wear a dress today, but I do get to feel what it is like.  What it is like to look stunning, what it is like to be with someone you love and make a commitment. 
 
Shhh.  Don't tell my real wife.  She'll never understand.  
 
I just hope that everyone gets to realize a fantasy or dream whenever they have the opportunity.  I want to thank my Second Life Love Stacy for being a good soul and I will always be her best friend.  Thanks to AYA for making today possible.  All my love to my family at AYA.
 
Raven.
 
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
 
 
i think i speak for A/all of the AYA family, close and extended, when i say congratulations to my sisters, Raven & Stacy. Two beautiful, wonderful maids, friends, and sisters. W/we wish you all the happiness in the world!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment