Friday, November 23, 2012

For the Love of Aya

by Head Maid Princess Raven Greymyst
 
In America we just celebrated ThanksGiving and as my sister Nicolette so sweetly written she was thankful for her family and to Aya.
I also am thankful for having so many wonderful friends who I met through the doors of a fantastic place.  So many of us create these Second Life vessels to be able to have our inner girl heard, or to just live out a fantasy that gets our pulse racing.  I have had the opportunity to live out many fantasies in Real Life, but these encounters pale in comparison to the times I have had through Sissy Sims such as Aya.  I have a extended family and they are more than just Avatars.  They are people.  People with real feelings and big hearts. 
 
To Talin Greymyst - An inspiration to me of a dear dear person who dreams of a strong Aya, and a lasting legacy that will carry on, even when she can't.  I Love You like you were my own mother.  My Real Life mother passed away a few years ago.  I was close to her, but held a lot of resentment for the way she raised us, and especially her choice of lifestyle that brought death upon her sooner than I would of liked.  Talin always thinking of the sim first and herself second.  Talin yelling at me to stay out of her closet, and to wear my uniform.  The Queen who takes each defection of a friend personally and works hard to bring them home.  I can only hope I can continue to love as unconditionally as you can. 
 
To Stacy Greymyst - Started out my competitor and then won my heart and hand in a Union between us.  Your dedication and heart is why your a Matron.  Your friendship and standing by me always helps me feel special.  Our adventures are only beginning baby.  I love you my Second Life Wife.
 
To Kara Love - Head Governess who had lost her love and soulmate in Jamie to the RL.  How I wish I could help fill that void.  You took me on as your personal maiden.  You recommended me for Head Maid.  Your friendship and love brighten my days.  You wear minidresses better than anyone in SL.  I will attend to you and your needs always.
 
To Dolly and Kori - I am astonished at all you do for Aya, devotion, friendship...whatever it is that drives you both, I hope it never waivers.  Always a fan of what you both do.  I even understand Mouse is contributing to making Aya better.  I applaud all you do.
 
The Governesses and Mistresses of Aya - We need your strong wills to guide us sissies in life.  Do not let up on us for we count on you to correct us when we make mistakes and to reward us when we go above and beyong to please you. 
 
The maid staff - Its all in the presentation - Be dedicated to serving, be courteous and always gracious. 
 
My Sisters - I love you all very much - those of us closest to Talin and for which she stands.  Nicolette, Twinkles and the others.  You mean the world to me.
 
Finally a reach out to Vixen - I am deeply sorry for what had happened.  I can only hope that one day you will forgive me.
 
May the holidays - be with you!

1 comment: