Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Clan Greymynst Just Keeps Growing

Last night at Throne Room Queen Talin made more one invite

 

Throne Room at AYA BDSM Sissy Maid Sactuary



OK, STAND KATHY
YOU HAVE SERVED ME WITH TOTAL DEVOTION
WITH A LOVE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO ALLOW ME TO ASK YOU TO JOIN THE ROYAL FAMILY AS LADY KATHY GREYMYST

I am speechless
I would be honoured
But are you sure I deserve this?

WHO IS QUEEN?

You are
I trust your judgment

Well then

I am rather dumbfounded
I don't know what to say
Other than it is a great honor

Say yes and xchange your title
Or  the alternative
: ╄☠ ÔŦŦ ωϊτh hєɾ ĤĖĂĎ!!!!! ☠╄

Yes I gratefully accept

In an exclusive interview, Lady Kathy Greymyst talks about her new title

 

M`Lady Kathy Greymynst Blouse

Hi kathy

Hello Miss Marta

Congratulation sis

Oh thank you, I was speechless
Oh that’s nice

You deserve

Taken by surprise

She always do this

I guess she does, lol

It’s her specialty

Yes, absolutely
Lady Kathy Greymyst
It hasn't quite sunk in

Sounds good in my ears

The nicest compliment I have ever been paid in SL

I’m so Happy for you

Oh that’s sweet of you,  just hope I can live up to it

You will sis, you will

Thank you

One question

Please

You think that this will change your life?

Good question!
I don't know yet, maybe it will
I will try to do the same things I have always done for Aya

You can`t do different

I will try to contribute as best as I can
Like I have

Keep being who you've always been M'Lady and be VERY HAPPY

By Marta

7 comments:

  1. thank you Queen Talin from the bottom of my heart, and a special thank you to Marta for the nice blog entry! Lady Kathy Greymyst of Breda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lady Kathy!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boi, this is fantastic! God bless Her Majesty for this, and congratulations, dear sister. And thanks for this lovely article, Marta:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She deserves all that and more Kaninah dear.

    Kiss and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kathy,
    And thank you very much Marta for covering all the news at Aya.
    Love you both,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete