Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yesterday I Was Much Mistreated



This cannot be done with one person










This song was made for me. That's how I was feeling.


And you guys, Mikki my Love, Princess Anna, Princess Leona and Lady Kathy are “Bridge Over Troubled Water”.


Never was so bewildered, I was never so moved, never cried so much in RL because of SL.


You guys really mistreated this old heart of mine.


But I also rescued from the bottom of a well that was just hurting. I confess that I have not left it. But you guys brought me close to the edge. I just need a little time to organize my feelings and my head, THAT WILL PASS.



Lady Kathy, you are a person of a unique sensitivity.Only you would be able to give all of this work for yourself because someone. This is you. I am very grateful for what you did.



And what to say to you guys Princesses Anna and Leona, What did you guys, hold my hand and put it on his lap this time, is priceless. Thank you very, very and very much



My very dear Solen and Tawny, each in their own way help me a lot. Thank you.



The problem of mentioning names, is that you will always regret having forgotten someone. I beg your pardon whom I have not mentioned.



And last, but most important of all, make a point of publicly thank you my Love, my Life, my Aaccomplice, my main reason to still be here in SL, Mikki S Mars, my wife. THANK YOU.


How Much is My Love For You,  Mikki

I have so much to tell you
But words can not say
How great is my love for you

And there is nothing to compare
In order to explain
How great is my love for you

Not even the sky or the stars
Even the sea and the infinite
Is not greater than my love
Not prettier

I despair to seek
Somehow to tell you
How great is my love for you

Never forget, even for a second
I have the greatest love the world
How great is my love for you

Never forget, even for a second
I have the greatest love the world
How great is my love for you

But how great is my love for you



Roberto Carlos
 
       Marta Mars 
Little England, June 26, 2013

By Marta

 

20 comments:

  1. Sad for your emotions, happy for your knowledge of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always support according to my possibilities. I love you Marta, my gift from the gods

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what the FAMILY is about, helping each other. Well done all of you. Love you dearly. queen Talin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be there for each other, Marta, we all have rough moments and sometimes we just forget to tell our loved ones we love them on a daily basis, taking the love and suppport of our family and friends for granted...and we shouldn't. Love you sis.
    Solen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marta, we came up through AYA together and it was a great shock for me to see that you were in despair. If you ever need someone, just for you to talk and someone to listen, I will be there. We all have those moments when we just want someone to listen.

    You will always be a part of my SL family, sis. Love you

    Leona xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sis, only some times I forget.
      I love you
      Kiss

      Delete
  6. I'll be honest. I've thought about leaving a couple of times,wondering if Aya was for me, but I've met some fantastic people and you top that list. I know you are very passionate about different things and sometimes that can be hard to control, When all is said and done, you are a wonderful person, and it is a real pleasure to be in your company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same as you my dear. And it is people like you that made me stay.
      Thanks for the support.
      I love you

      Delete
  7. It can be really hard to explain your feelings but if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to let your emotions flow you know you can count on all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of what I feel for others has always been very difficult for me dear. I can only open when I'm about to explode . I don't know why. Its my way.

      What happened taught me many things, showed me that things are not always what they claim to be. I also showed how many friends I have, how many people care about me, as I am a very lucky person.

      Thanks to you dear and all the others who took me on her lap.

      Hugs and Kiss

      Delete
  8. Cesar Chavez once said: We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure.
    So shall you, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Marta, we are a family. That means that anytime getting along with sisters grazes your skin (as in all communities), you will always find someone to comfort you, and despite all we ALL love you :)
    :x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete