Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I pronounce you Robin, AYA Trainee Maid

With this words, Queen Talin pronounce  Robin Dutch (robindutch)  AYA Trainee Maid



Robin Dutch (robindutch)




Biography: I am a dutch male being in world as a shemale. My rl age is 31 and wont share more details about rl.
I am not new in sl.
Dancing in Lari's Club, Miko Nude Beach and the Shemale Hideout. Ask where I am when you like to join me.


Rezz Day: May 23 2013


Well come to AYA’s Family Trainee Maid Robin


By Marta
Reporter Mikki
Photo Mikki

4 comments:

  1. You already made an admirable impression, Robin. Thanks for your pure and sweet way of being:)
    Love and Light,
    Kaninah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, you didn't felt care and understanding....I am very sorry you left. Aya just lost a remarkable sweet person.....somebody should look at what a family really means.... Blessed Be, Robin..

    ReplyDelete