Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome Lola, The New AYA's Trainee Maid

This Thursday, we had the pleasure to welcome a new member in the family: Lola (bangmeplz).

She is from the USA and already showed a big interest for the mansion's carper, hehe.
 
 Everyone, please make her welcome in our wonderful family and be the best help for her, we all been trainees once
 
 Again, welcome in the family Lola !

Matron Stacy
Maid Lola, Before and After
Lola (bangmeplz)
 
Biografia: I joined AYA as a trainee maid on March 7, 2013. I love serving my beutiful Mistresses, Governesses and Her Majesty Queen Talin.
I like being who I am in SL. Polite men and ladies will find me to be quite entertaining. I love to make others dreams cum true, but don't assume that I am a pushover.
No piss or scat, no mutilation and no death. That should leave you plenty of options.

 
Rezday: April 18th 2012

by Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment