Monday, April 8, 2013

I was surprised

Last Friday, Apryl 5, I was Honored by Your Mjesty Queen Talin.

I was caught completely by surprise.
 

Quen Talin words:
  • OK LISTEN UP PLEASE
  • HEAD MAID MARTA TO THE STAGE
  • QUIET PLEASE
  • MOST OF YOU IN THE TIME SHE HAS BEEN HERE
  • KNOW OUR BELOVED MARTA
  • SHE HAS GROWN SO MUCH
  • HE HAS WORKED HARD TO IMPROVE HER ENGLISH
  • SHE HAS SERVED THE AYA HOUSE BEYOND HER DUTIES
  • AND NOW SHE HAS TAKEN OVER THE AYA BLOG
  • SHE HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO MAKE THE BLOG A SUCCESS
  • IN RECOGNITION OF HER WORK
  • I AWARD YOU MARTA THE SILVER ORDER OF AYA

  • MARTA CAME TO AYA WHEN SHE WAS JUST TWO DAYS OLD
  • WE HELPED HER AND SHE HAS NEVER LEFT
  • IT SHOWS YOU WHAT HARD WORK DEDICATION AN LOYALTY CAN BRING
  • WELL DONE MARTA
  • ENJOY THE REST OF THE EVENING ALL


I like share with allof you this email that I send to Princess Stacy:
“I had not realized that the way people viewed the work we are doing on the blog.
"The coin had not fallen yet".
The medal yesterday surprised me a lot, not waiting.
As I said, would not have come without your help and participation”

I like to thanks All AYA’s Family that gave much help, suport and ineterview. I can not do anything alone.

Thank you My Queen, I am very honored by this award. And very happy to do this job.

A very special thanks to Head Governess Kara for your trust in me and the opportunity to make this work.
By Heart
Marta


by Marta
Revised by Stacy






No comments:

Post a Comment