Sunday, April 28, 2013

Queen Talin The Ecentric - Proudest Moments and Accomplishments

The second part of the interview



Queen Talin - AYA BDSM Sissy Maid Sanctuary
II. Proudest Moments and Accomplishments
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: I know there has been so much history of ideas, of give and take, of promotion of all by you, from that point on and I don't want to keep you too long by going over every one :)
Perhaps you could give the highlights- of what you introduced, what you are most proud of - and what you see as your legacy in building the AYA into the sim it is today.
 
Governess Sinjane: nods please start with your single proudest achievement sis.
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: I think the thing I am most proud of is the people. One person does not make a sim; I wanted to create a family that was my first goal. I suppose my proudest moment was when I was asked to be AYA's first Queen. How could you not be proud of that?
I won't deny that am eccentric, it is who I am. Some call me paranoid and no doubt many other things, but it is no easy task running the sim and AYA recently I have come if for a great deal of criticism
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: smiles
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: and that sometimes is very hard to take, especially when you feel you have given your best. I make mistakes just like anyone else.
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: a person of power is always a target for criticism, Queen Talin - it must be part of the fabric of being a leader.
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: I don't see anyone else wanting to take the job on. Having said that - I am proud to serve AYA and I would not change it for the world, although recently I have questioned my ability to continue.
 
Governess Sinjane: smiles
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: and this questioning is for your health reasons... queen Talin? Or others as well?
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: both really
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: please, if you wish to - elaborate :)
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: well, I would rather not discuss my RL in to finer detail here but suffice it to say, I am struggling with my health. As for the other reasons, I have already explained. It's very hard to accept the harshness of some people's comments but as you pointed out, being a leader is not easy and you have to accept it, something I must confess at times I find hard to do.
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: nods
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: I fight on because AYA. It is something I am very, very passionate about.
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: it is clear I think to all that you are passionate.. :0
 
Governess Sinjane: nods and that shines through every day.
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: blushes
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: you have accomplished so much to name but one... the sim stats were remarkable recently
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: thank you. But we all should take the credit for AYA. Yes indeed we hit an all-time high of 18 this week a record for AYA
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: oh yes :)
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: 18k*
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: congratulations ;0
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: :)
Queen Talin Greymyst: thank you
 
Snr Maid Chelsie: to name another - the way you have created a space for many to call home, and be welcomed
 
Queen Talin Greymyst: it's like I said Chelsie, I had a goal, make AYA a family - not just a sanctuary but a place where people could come and not only feel safe but feel loved, Mothered if you like
 
Governess Sinjane: nods quietly
 
By Chelsie, Sinjane
Revised Talin
Layout Marta

2 comments:

  1. I definitely sensed the feeling of family when I first visited AYA a bit over a week ago. It's one of the things that really makes it a joy to be there, and want to be a part of it. Even though RL limits the amount of time I can spend in AYA, I love being there when circumstances permit.

    ReplyDelete