Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The joy of AYA

Is the same outside and inside.

Her nose horns when she arrives.

She is Teacher Twinkles.






 
She has a body and soul of a clown
“Well, I think I'm overall a very fun person in both appearance and personality. However I can't judge that, it is by some of others that we know who we are. I enjoy to just spend time with people, get to know them and overall have a good time. What is the point of life if you can't have fun and smile.”

“As you can see, I am a clown and I am a clown because it is the way I choose to be and is an extension of my personality. Initially it did have the effect of labeling me as an outcast...glad that is no longer the case.”

Looking for sissy sim, she found AYA
“That is actually very interesting question with a very boring answer. Back in my early days of SL I was searching around for sissy sims and eventually ended up at Aya. The place seemed to resonate with me and so I opted to stay, even though at the time I wasn't really taken seriously. That was until the queen took interest in me.”
 

The Honorary Mistress
“Well, some Mistresses have observed me at times showing a little bit of a dominant streak and since I was leading classes occasionally at Aya. It was the choice of Head Governess Kara to promote me to the Honorary Mistress position of 'Aya Teacher'. Since then I have enjoyed being a domme very much and hope I can find excuses to pull the maids into classrooms for lessons.”

 
 

Her duty is make people laugh
"I generally try and entertain people who are around me, I am a clownn after all. :P Seriously though, I do enjoy making other people laugh and helping them to have fun, that is what we are all here for after all, fun."
 

She has a special love, her family
“Quite simply, I love you all, especially my family. You have all given me a place where I belong..”
Teacher Twinkles

AYA’s Family loves you too “Teacher Clown Twinkles”


By Marta
Revised by Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment