Thursday, April 4, 2013

She's a Avid Hunter

Her eyes "shine" when she passes her tips to a beginner.

Who has not enjoyed a tip from Miss Toko?

Miss Toko
 


She is contemporary of the first AYA
“I found the old Aya while exploring but there was a little connection to it as Talin and Zav hosted a party there once in a while.”

Your Blog idea came because of a “Lucky Chair”
“I ran into Love Trill while waiting for a lucky chair and who has the super popular Fab Free Blog. We were looking for each others letters as we went around to chairs. I showed her my 10L and under skin list and she was very impressed and suggested I make a Blog. Eventually the purpose is to show anyone that we can have nice stuff for 10L and under. So I named my blog”
 
 

She takes by hand and teaches the first steps
“I try to not overwhelm a new person as there is so much to absorb. I harp on learning inventory first then provide information about general things. Like how I double click each item to wear/unwear. I provide each new person with reference note cards and LMs to shops with nice gifts.”



Her wish...
“ I wish there was more hours in the day and I focused better on getting things done.”
Miss Toko


Teaching is a gift

Teaching with pleasure, only very special person is able.
 
AYA’s Family is very grateful for the opportunity to live with special person like you.


By Marta
Revised by Stacy






No comments:

Post a Comment